Registration Starts the First Day of School, August 29, 2018
Register Online starting at 4:00 p.m.
See below for your childs school site to register!
The Fremont Education Foundation (FEF) is happy to provide After School Band for the 2018-2019 school year!
FEF provides 24 weeks of band classes which is great, but we can make this year of band even greater with a donation of $300 or more to The Fremont Education Foundation! With your generous support we could possibly provide 2 additional weeks of music instruction for your students and possibly add a second performance concert for the intermediate band! More music and more fun for your budding musicians!
- All children in 4th, 5th, and 6th grades are invited to join. No experience necessary.
- We will provide beginning, and intermediate instruction for woodwind, brass, and percussion instruments (sorry, no strings).
- Class size is limited. Enrollment will be on a first-registered, first-enrolled basis.
~ INSTRUMENTS ~
- Class Participants will wait until the first day of class to sign up for an instrument to play. Some instruments may have prerequisites.
- Parents can rent or purchase instruments from a reputable music store. Buying from a retail chain or online store can be inexpensive but are low-quality and cause problems for the participant. We all want our student musicians to succeed and that starts with a good quality instrument.
- No child will be excluded from our program due to financial inability to rent/purchase an instrument.
Class Lists & Class Schedule will be Posted at Class Site At the End of September
Check the class lists posted at your class/school site at the end of September for registration confirmation, class start date and time. You will not receive an email or phone enrollment confirmation.
Please kindly donate to our program today.
Every dollar given directly benefits a child’s learning and creating beautiful, joyful music!
Locate your student's class below and click to begin online registration.
****Please note that the first page of the online form is for parent /guardian information, NOT attendee!****
Please call 510 659-2561 or email Bobbie Platt at firstname.lastname@example.org.